Thursday, 28 November 2013

French and Dutch apple tart


I love baking and this is the first time I have made my favourite Dutch appletart (appeltaart in dutch)
Growing up in Holland I have been missing it so much.
It's actually very simple to make and you have probably all the ingredients in your kitchen. 
If you want me to write down the recipe just leave a message below.

This one is called the Normandian appletart. Can you see the difference between the Dutch and the French apple tart? The Dutch appletart is quite high in size.
What I love about these appletarts ........... everything :)


Both appletarts were a big hit with my friends ................

Wishing you all a very happy Weekend :)



2 comments:

CrisCraft said...

Hello,

Could you please send me the recipe of the dutch apple tart ?

Kindest regards from France,

Criscraftcreation

CrisCraft said...

Hello,

Could you please send me the recipe of the Dutch apple tart ?

Kindest regards,

Criscraftcreation

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails